Monday, March 31, 2014

Crabbie's Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer


I love ginger ale, ginger beer, and many other things ginger, so when I saw alcoholic ginger beer I had a George Takei style "oh myyy" moment and decided I needed to try this. It's made in Scotland and from what I can tell is at least sort of a big deal over there, you can check out their website for more info on them.
I think it's effing delicious, and even has a decent ABV of 4.8%. The bottle recommends pouring it over ice and adding a lemon or lime wedge, but I didn't have any handy. It tastes great without as long as it's good and cold. I don't know how common this stuff is stateside, but there's three other flavors of this I'd like to try since this one was so good. Any ideas on where to get it in Alabama?

No comments:

Post a Comment