Thursday, July 11, 2013

On the topic of snacks...


I'm a big fan of these. Buffalo wing Pringles have been around in some form or another for a few years or more now and I've liked them for a while. Now they claim to be XTRA tangy, and while they are tangy, they are also fucking delicious. I tried the Frank's Red Hot Pringles that came out fairly recently also and didn't like them nearly as much, but these are just... so good. So I'm at the store today and I see these...


I had a George Takei style "Oh myyyyy" moment and thought these sounded pretty damn good. I'm eating these as I type this right now and they go awesome with a cheapass beer, which I am also drinking as I type this. Just... so good. Too bad these are a limited edition chip. Companies these days think they can just McRib anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment