Friday, June 28, 2013

The blind can see, the crippled can walk...

I worked a 12 hour day today and I'm pretty damn tired.
Around 8 tonight five teenagers from the projects right behind the store I work at come in. They were in a nice, neat, straight line. The 3 girls (and I say girls, they were all probably about 18) distracted the cashier by asking her a bunch of stupid questions about where to find everyday items. I was in the office counting money with the door locked, periodically looking at the security camera feed to make sure everything is ok out in the store until I'm done.

I thought they would come in to shoplift. Just another day.
The fucking stupid teenager grabs two cases of beer and bolts out the door. I literally said out loud "What the fuck!!"
And I go to the front, where a customer says the 2 boys ran out the store to the left. Toward  the projects. So I go around the side of the building and I see them carrying the beer. They are already a good distance away. I yell after them
"HEY DUMBASSES, WE HAVE YOU ON CAMERA STEALING THAT!!"
They turn and look, and then break into a run that would make Kenyan track stars proud, dropping one of the cases of beer (Bud Light, btw) in the process, which busted everywhere in a fury of exploding beer foam.
I was pissed, so I said "THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES, RUN! RUN LIKE BITCHES!!"
At least I was able to scare them a little and make them look like bitches. Oh well. I've noticed something.
These guys, that like to make themselves out to be tough, and talk tough, and act hard, and like to talk about how they do illegal things, etc.
They always run.
They run, as previously stated, like bitches.
If they had been real men they would've come back and beat my ass. Or at least taunted me in some way with a "what are you gonna do about it?" or similar.
I guess that's really all I have to say. I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment